- Most customers select classic pashminas- 2-ply woven fine fabric- Pure cashmere or 70% cashmere & 30% silk- Hand twisted tassels- Single solid colour- 5 sizes & 30-70 colours in each size
MYPASHMINA 70/30 pashminas are:- Made from 2ply 70% Cashmere/30% Silk- Sight sheen, but not shiny- Tighter weave than 100% Cashmere- Hand twisted tassels- Single solid colour- 5 sizes in stock - 30-70 colours in stock + bespoke
- Long enough to wrap around twice- Wide enough to keep your neck warm- 70% Cashmere / 30% Silk from 2ply yarn- Hand twisted tassels at each end- 40+ solid colours in stock & all bespoke colours- Highly portable and handy. Perfect for travel.
- Long enough double up and pull through the loop- Can wear open over your shoulders- 70% Cashmere / 30% Silk - 2ply yarn- Hand twisted tassels- 50+ colours in stock & bespoke- Slight sheen, but not shiny
- Long enough double up and pull through the loop.- Can be worn open as a stole.- 70% Cashmere / 30% Silk - 2ply yarn.- Hand twisted tassels.- 10+ colours in stock + bespoke in any colour.- Slight sheen, but not shiny.
- Long enough double up and pull through the loop.- Can be worn open as a stole, or as a sumptous scarf- 70% Cashmere / 30% Silk - 2ply yarn- Hand twisted tassels- 50+ colours in stock & bespoke colours can be made for you- Always THE most popular style and size
- Full size shawl. Covers the whole back- Can still be worn as a voluminous scarf- 70% Cashmere / 30% Silk - 2ply yarn- Hand twisted tassels- 50+ colours in stock & bespoke colours can be made for you- One of the most popular pashminas
- Woven with 2ply, finest quality pure cashmere- 4 sizes and 50+ colours in stock- Softer and lighter than 70% Cashmere / 30% Silk- Hand twisted tassels- Not brushed cashmere. Durable and improves with time- Handmade in Nepal
- Woven with 2ply, finest quality pure cashmere- 30x150cm - 12x60inches- Long enough to wrap around the neck- Softer and lighter and warmer than the 7030- Light and portable, handy to take everywhere- Hand twisted tassels
- Woven with 2ply, finest quality pure cashmere- 45x200cm - 18x80inches- Long enough double up and pull through the loop.- Softer and lighter and warmer than the 7030- Wide enough to wear over the shoulders.- Hand twisted tassels
- Woven with 2ply, finest quality pure cashmere- 70x200cm - 27x80inches- Long enough double up and pull through the loop- Softer and lighter and warmer than the 7030- Wide enough to wear over the shoulders, and it will cover most of your back when worn open- Hand twisted tassels
- Woven with 2ply, quality pure cashmere- 90x200cm - 36x80inches- A large shawl to wrap yourself in- Softer and lighter and warmer than 7030- You can still wear it as a voluminous scarf- Hand twisted tassels- 30+ colours in stock and bespoke available
- Long scarf made from cashmere and wool- 47x190cm - 18x72inches- Made in Italy- Two tone fabric- Open fringes for a modern feel- 2 colour combinations to choose from
- Use this if you want to match a colour- Very handy for bespoke orders- You can return it for a refund later- Over 100 swatches of 5x5cm fabric- Share with friends- Free delivery
- Made just for you in any colour and size.- Tassels, open end or hemmed edge.- Costs the same - no extra cost.- We can also make any size for any purpose.- Colour matching for others colours is available.- 3-6 weeks delivery, regular updates.
MYPASHMINA has been supplying pashminas for weddings since 2003. You probably have a million things to organise for your wedding, so you want your pashminas to be exactly right and delivered on time.
We promise to do both and we have tons of testimonials to prove it.
These are something special. It has the softest feel of any cashmere stole.
The warp is pure cashmere and hand spun. This is what gives it the amazing feel.
The weft is silk. It is 90% cashmere and 10% silk, and measures 55x200cm. It is big enough to wear open over the shoulders and back, or double up and pull through the loop to wear as a very cosy scarf.
This is a full size shawl measuring 90 x 200cm.
It is made from 60count (very fine) cashmere yarn. It means that it can be pulled through a ring.
You can wear it open as a shawl, or as a voluminous scarf.
Many colours in stock.
This is a stole measuring 70 x 200cm.
It is made from70% Cashmere and 30% Silk and has hand twisted tassels.
There are about 100 genuine Swarovski crystals which sparkle.
Perfect for that special day.
It is made from 70% Cashmere and 30% Silk.
The beads on the tassels make it very special.
It is made by hand in Nepal.
The pattern in the jacquard weave catches the light and looks amazing.
It is made from 60 count extra fine cashmere.
The stole is light and floating and 20% silk.
The exquisite jacquard design catches the light.
- Each cashmere shawl is unique.- Exclusively designed for Mypashmina.- Variety of exquisite styles.- Free next day delivery.
- Stoles and Scarves- 80% Cashmere / 20% Silk- Different colours on each side.- Free next day delivery.
70% Cashmere / 30% Silk.
Hand twisted tassels.
Woven gingham design - not printed.
70x200cm. Wear open as a stole or a scarf.
Leopard print, polkadot, bitcoin design.
Various styles and sizes.
Free next day delivery.
Pure cashmere or cashmere and silk.
Hand dyed and hand twisted tassels.
Two colours with a smooth transition.
Two sizes available with free delivery.
100% Pure cashmere - soft and warm.
Open fringe instead of tassels.
More unisex in style than the tassels.
10+ colours available with free delivery.
100% Pure cashmere.
Loosely woven with a chequered design
10 designs available with free delivery.
100% Pure cashmere, soft and warm.
Stole size - 70x200cm.
Ikat is a special weaving technique that results in a gorgeous pattern.
With or without tassels. Both in stock.
If you like your shawl a bit thicker, then 4ply cashmere will be perfect.
Large stole size - 80x200cm.
Wavy design in the weave.
Open fringes and super soft.
- Woven with 60 count ultra fine cashmere
- 70x200cm - 27x80inches
- Stole you can wear open over the back or double up and wear as a scarf
- Light and floaty
- Open fringe
- 10+ colours in stock and bespoke available
- 6ply extra thick cashmere
- Large - 140x180cm
- Incredibly soft
- Warm and cosy
- 700 grams of pure cashmere
- Bepoke colours available
- 3ply pure cashmere
- Wear as scarf or stole
- 9 colours in stock
- 100% Cashmere
- Double Layer
- Long and wide
- Beautiful colours
- Knitted tassels on each end.
- 4ply 100% Cashmere
- Two colours with herringbone weave
- Unique designs
- Jacquard weaves
- Pure silk
- Over 75 designs
- 100% Cashmere- All unique- Individually photographed- Hand knitted in Nepal- Long and soft and warm
- 70% Cashmere /30% Silk
- Hand twisted tassels
- Polkadot design
- Made in Nepal
- Knitted in 70% Cashmere/30% Silk
- Frilled edge
- Soft and stetchy knitted
- Bespoke colours available
- 210 quality silk
- wear as a scarf or as a stole
- 20 colours in stock
- Free shipping in the UK
- 4ply extra thick knitted cashmere
- Large - 35x180cm and stretchy
- Incredibly soft and cosy
- Perfect scarf for winter
- 10+ colours available
- 110x180cm - 7x43Inches- 100% cashmere- Hand made in Nepal- Double Layer- Over 200 Designs Available
- Without tassels
- Scarf rather than a shawl
- Pure Cashmere
- Smart and useful
- Bespoke options available
Every design is unique, and with such a choice, you are certain to discover the perfect cashmere scarf to fit your taste.
These handy little scarves are incredibly soft and warm due to the high quality of the cashmere yarn that we use.
They are also double layer, which means they are twice as thick and the ends do not curl up.
In the process of developing new designs in cashmere, we sometimes find ourselves with some spare pieces in stock that don’t have a place in our range. This is lucky for you because we sell them here at a nice discount.
We also select clearance pashminas and knitwear for this page if we decide that style or line is discontinued. It is always at a very good price, so worth a new look each time you visit Mypashmina.co.uk.
Some times we even offer new designs at a discount, just to let our regular customers see them first. Regular customers are smart customers, and the smartest customers check here first.
Cardigan with Stars and Stripes Design – Dark Grey
Bitcoin Scarf – 45x200cm – 3ply – 100% Cashmere
Cashmere V-Neck – Melange Light Grey
Cashmere V-Neck – Melange Dark Grey
Cashmere V-Neck – Grape Royale
Cashmere V-Neck – Dry Rose
Cashmere V-Neck – Dark Navy
Cashmere V-Neck – Light Oatmeal
Cashmere V-Neck – Black
Cashmere V-Neck – Melange Red
Cashmere Roundneck – Verdant Green
Cashmere Roundneck – Melange Dark Grey
Mypashmina has the ability to make bespoke pashminas for you. You can choose any colour , any size and any finishing.
We have made cashmere and silk fabric rolls measuring 20meters by 130cm in the past,. So whatever you need, we will make it especially for you in the highest quality.
Bespoke pashminas do not cost any more than the pashminas in stock, but they do take longer to deliver. But not too long.
Don't hesitate to contact us
Bespoke Pashminas – 70% Cashmere / 30% Silk
Bespoke 100% Cashmere Classic Pashmina
Bespoke 100% Cashmere Ring Pashmina
Bespoke Pashmina with Swarovski Crystals
Bespoke Beaded Pashmina
Bespoke – 6ply Boxweave Blanket – 100% Cashmere
Bespoke Angelweave Pashmina – 90% Cashmere / 10% Silk
Cashmere V-Neck Cardigan – Bespoke
Showing all 12 results
Pashmina Shawl – 90x200cm – 70% Cashmere / 30% Silk – Deep Orchid
Pashmina Stole – 70x200cm – 100% Cashmere – Deep Orchid
Pashmina Medium Stole – 55x200cm – 70% Cashmere/30% Silk – Deep Orchid
Cashmere V-Neck Cardigan – Deep Orchid
Pashmina Ring Shawl – 90x200cm – 100% Cashmere – Deep Orchid
Pashmina Stole – 70x200cm – 70% Cashmere / 30% Silk – Deep Orchid
Cashmere Roundneck – Deep Orchid
Pashmina Large Scarf – 45x200cm – 100% Cashmere – Deep Orchid
Pashmina Scarf – 30x150cm – 100% Cashmere – Deep Orchid
Winter Weight Wavy Shawl – Deep Orchid – 100% Cashmere – 80x200cm
Jacquard Water Pashmina – 70x200cm – 80% Cashmere / 20% Silk – Deep Orchid
Cable Knit Scarf – 100% Cashmere – 35x180cm – Deep Orchid
Username or email address *
Remember me Log in
Lost your password?